Board your train at Flemington Station and enjoy the ride to Pumpkin Junction! In response to customer feedback our maze is new and improved this year. New this year - kids can find the answers to farm trivia questions at maze checkpoints. Find all the answers to win a small prize!
Attractions at Pumpkin Junction include:
- The new and improved corn maze - this year's maze is in the shape of a barn and silo.
- Toddler's hay bale maze.
- Picnic area (guests may bring their own refreshments on the train).
- Music and entertainment with games and prizes.
- Kids craft area.
- Small petting zoo.
- Scarecrow display.
- Pumpkins for sale in the pumpkin patch (cash only).
- Light refreshments and souvenirs for sale (cash only).
- Horse drawn carriage rides (additional fee, cash only).
- The last Saturday & Sunday in September.
- Every Saturday & Sunday in October.
Round-trip rides depart Flemington Station at the following times.
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 4:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
Tickets & Prices
Prices coming soon.
ALL passengers MUST begin their trip at Flemington Station. Trains do not serve Ringoes Station during this event.
Charters are unavailable during this event.